mattdestroyerlinch12mattdestroyerlinch12

Good sort of

Erm, the year of the dog was 2 years ago, however the show is amazing :D

A Tournament for a Bride A Tournament for a Bride

%u771F%u68D2!!

This was just cool and funny. I luv you man, i nearly choked laughing XD

victory-dance victory-dance

Eh?

Where's the story line?It's amusing only for a while then it gets annoying

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Fabulous!!!

FAB, a pink fag appears!!! This game is addictive =D!! Good job!!! I luved everything

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Eh?!

This game has justs too much propaganda to enjoy, whats with you and the turkeys? I asked my parents what peta was and I found out that you were the guys who protested against bullfights by lying on the ground with giant needles stuck into your backs. The first part of the game is fine, just cut it with the propaganda.

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

Haha!!!!

The game was fun but the last level is too easy, I only had to kill one animal to complete the game! :D This game is too cute and saddistic!!!

Hopeku - Night FX Hopeku - Night FX

Remixed version of midnight affairs!!!

I liked midnight affairs, this sounds quite similar, personally I think you should do a final remix to merge the two together into one epic song, that will sound really cool, I think XD!!!

pabouchard responds:

Haha, It's true they're quite similar, they both are the same style, but i'd prefer work on a new and better song rather than making a remix of those 2.

Thanks buddy!

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

OMG!!!

I LUV YOUR MUSIC!! This makes me want to rave in front of my com right now!!! Good job!!!

Savanna Savanna

Great job !!!

It was very nice and had a nice rave/salsa like feel, however it sounded a bit like sandstorm by darude, abit like the remixed version of it belonging to *Kujogodof war except that your tune was special. I got abit suprised at the 04 :08 change, it of woke me up from the long trance. Anyway it's nice, I'm downloading it :D!!! Keep it up!!!

ZooSafari responds:

Yeah! I love Sandstorm, its like the flag song of Darude, so yehh, you can see the influence there, but its a totally different pattern, rhythm and synth, so just to keep it clear, I took nothing from him.

The 4:08 was a percussion solo, I love solos and I always like to put something like that on my songs :D

Thanks for the nice review man! And for the download ;D