mattdestroyerlinch12mattdestroyerlinch12

Main News Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Hopeku - Night FX Hopeku - Night FX

Remixed version of midnight affairs!!!

I liked midnight affairs, this sounds quite similar, personally I think you should do a final remix to merge the two together into one epic song, that will sound really cool, I think XD!!!

pabouchard responds:

Haha, It's true they're quite similar, they both are the same style, but i'd prefer work on a new and better song rather than making a remix of those 2.

Thanks buddy!

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

OMG!!!

I LUV YOUR MUSIC!! This makes me want to rave in front of my com right now!!! Good job!!!

Savanna Savanna

Great job !!!

It was very nice and had a nice rave/salsa like feel, however it sounded a bit like sandstorm by darude, abit like the remixed version of it belonging to *Kujogodof war except that your tune was special. I got abit suprised at the 04 :08 change, it of woke me up from the long trance. Anyway it's nice, I'm downloading it :D!!! Keep it up!!!

ZooSafari responds:

Yeah! I love Sandstorm, its like the flag song of Darude, so yehh, you can see the influence there, but its a totally different pattern, rhythm and synth, so just to keep it clear, I took nothing from him.

The 4:08 was a percussion solo, I love solos and I always like to put something like that on my songs :D

Thanks for the nice review man! And for the download ;D

{dj-N} Journey Into Sound {dj-N} Journey Into Sound

LOL

"This is a journey into sound", listen to BOUNC3's LoE last and you will find the exact same phrase. Other than that it is cool

-API- Meltdown (Heavy DnB) -API- Meltdown (Heavy DnB)

It sounds very much like zero gravity

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/7781, try it yourself, I'm giving u a 7 cause it's not fresh.

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

Super cool!!!

One part sounds like snakeman boss in megaman3 , i think, but who knew that after all those cool dnb songs, it would be back to vg music. :D

It kind of brings backs some memories, I enjoy the fun loving song, quickly make more xD!!!

Equalibrium -SV Equalibrium -SV

OK, better than what I can do

I don't know, it's quite echoey and the song was quite sharp at one part, I wonder if you used fruity loops to make it? Other than that the song was fine

Stealingvision responds:

This is one of my earlier works. It was really nothing serious so I didn't spend a lot of time polishing it. I used Reason 4 btw.

Raver's Fantasy [ViZ Mix] Raver's Fantasy [ViZ Mix]

Okay

Its nice but I prefer the original one because it has a more trance like sensation

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

Cool and funny!!

It makes me want to laugh somehow, this song is very nostalgic.

TRM - Paradise [Loop] TRM - Paradise [Loop]

Quite cool

It sounds nice, lengthen it and make it like a full song. I liked the first 2- 3 seconds, it sounded like the starting of a full song.

TheRhythmMan responds:

I may make an extended version of this in future.
And thank you for the comment!