mattdestroyerlinch12mattdestroyerlinch12

Main News Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Fabulous!!!

FAB, a pink fag appears!!! This game is addictive =D!! Good job!!! I luved everything

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Eh?!

This game has justs too much propaganda to enjoy, whats with you and the turkeys? I asked my parents what peta was and I found out that you were the guys who protested against bullfights by lying on the ground with giant needles stuck into your backs. The first part of the game is fine, just cut it with the propaganda.

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

Haha!!!!

The game was fun but the last level is too easy, I only had to kill one animal to complete the game! :D This game is too cute and saddistic!!!

The Fight for Glorton The Fight for Glorton

locks rock!!!

Yeah 10/10

Shinobi Kun Shinobi Kun

SPLENDID!!!

I hav always liked ninja games.This game is fun and humourous. When you hit the opponent they yelp and when you hit your friend you hear a horribly loud cry. When you die you get beaten up for letting your friends down. Its great!

RaidenX RaidenX

GREAT!

Though it is quite good, but it is just the flash version of raiden II. Maybe make a flash version of raiden I. Line runner is also a very good game. I've played both games many times.THIS IS BETTER THAN raiden II AS YOU DON'T LOSE YOUR MEDALS EVEN IF YOU DIE!

EXCELLENT GAME!!!